[Autosail] Meeting 3

William Gibson william.gibson.wg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 10:24:59 EDT 2016

Hey everyone.
Doodle poll results say that Tuesday at 7PM is the next meeting, focused on
the hull.
Sorry if you can't make that time - I can't make it either.

We still haven't had anyone volunteer to take on the sail and rigging. This
is going to be critical, and needs to start ASAP.
Mark L has volunteered to scale the mast, boom and sail once the hull is
complete, but someone must take on sourcing the materials, graphics design,
and fabrication.
Will someone please step up? :)

People working on instrumentation - Trevor, Alan, Ravi, Dan - I know some
of you were pretty excited for cool things to measure about the boat. Any
progress on this front?

We also need to work on the wind direction sensor, as we'll have to order
something. Do we want to go with what Av was using (and thus we have
working Arduino libraries for), for $40? I vote yes.

Norm can you continue looking into the carbon fiber, - source epoxy, and
whatever we need, it won't be long before we're laying this up.

Will