[Autosail] Autonomous sailboat assistance

William Gibson william.gibson.wg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:56:46 EDT 2016

[Originally sent to president at metromarine.org]
Hello again, this is William Gibson from Hacklab.to and the autonomous
sailboat team. We are getting closer to our race day, and would be very
interested in getting one of your members to take a look at our boat.

Our construction is nearing completion; we plain to hoist the sail this
weekend, and perform some land-based testing.
Getting the rigging tuned is a bit question mark for us - it seems a lot
different from doing things on a full-size sailboat.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in coming to help us out this
Sunday afternoon at 1266 Queen St. W Toronto, Unit 6. I can also be reached
at 647-453-7395.

Lastly, could you confirm if your group is still sailing this late in the
season? If you are, is it at the Douglas Kennedy Park location on
Saturdays? We hope to make it out next Saturday the 17th.

Thank you for your time;
William Gibson