[darkroom] Colour printing workshop/class

sen hacklab at sen.cx
Mon Dec 28 21:45:08 EST 2015

With the improved ventilation in the lab's darkroom, colour printing is
now something we can do regularly! It's not that much harder than black
and white printing it turns out, once you tweak the process a bit.
Would anyone be interested in a fairly informal workshop/class on doing
colour darkroom printing from C41 (regular colour negative) film? If so,
reply to me and if there's enough interest I'll organize something later
in January when the rest of the ventilation system is installed and we
have some new RA-4 paper in.
 -sen