[darkroom] Tanks and "Glassware"

Daria Juniper daria at dangershy.ca
Mon Jan 26 21:38:11 EST 2015

Fellow Photogs,

I was in the darkroom the other evening developing a few rolls and
noticed the Patterson tank was put away wet.    Whomever last used it,
please do not put it away wet.  You cannot wind film onto the spool when
it's wet, as it sticks, so please set out the individual components to
dry taking care not to misplace the retainer ring.

If I have to put away stuff that someone else has left out to dry thats
totally cool, but it does bother me when I have to spend 10 minutes
drying things out carefully to do a roll.

Also, if you remix chemicals or use them, please be sure to mark it up
on the whiteboard so that we can get the most out of our chems.

Cheers,
-Daria