[darkroom] Darkroom out of service for the day on Monday

sen hacklab at sen.cx
Thu Dec 18 01:08:49 EST 2014

The darkroom will be unavailable on Monday December 22 for a major
plumbing overhaul and minor electrical upgrades.
This will involve replacing the faulty shut off valves that currently leak
whenever looked at wrong, installing extra Ts, shutoffs, and flexible
tubing to feed the shiny new Intellifaucet, and plumbing the output of
said Intellifaucet to new taps at useful locations along the sink.
This will also involve replacing one of the outlets with a GFCI, so that
we can power things that are connected to water more safely.
I'll do my best to have the plumbing back into a usable state by the end
of the day even if the project isn't done, and will email the list to say
what state it's been left in.
 -sen