[darkroom] Plumbing date changed

sen hacklab at sen.cx
Thu Dec 18 23:02:08 EST 2014

Two things, first off the plumbing overhaul has been moved to Tuesday, as
I have to be home waiting for FedEx on Monday. The wokr will also include
rewiring the overhead fixtures to support awesome new LED tubes that
ATrain has picked up! This way we won't have a glowing ceiling 30mins
after we shut the lights off.
Secondly, I have a lot of stuff drying at the lab right now after spending
the evening relearning the intricacies of dodging and burning. Once
they're dry feel free to stash them somewhere out of the way, as they're
taking up a lot of room right now. I'll grab them next time I'm around.
 -sen