[darkroom] C41 chems mixed, sprayer added

sen hacklab at sen.cx
Wed Dec 9 00:06:56 EST 2015

I mixed up the 2L Argentix C41 kit today and ran a test roll through it,
came out great! The powder mix isn't significantly harder to mix up than
the Tetenal liquid concentrate mix was, and it keeps way longer, so this
seems like the way to go in the future assuming the rest of the processing
with it goes well. Should be good for ~6-8 weeks or 16 rolls, whichever
comes first. I've got another 5-7 rolls to do in the next couple weeks
myself.

I added a length of garden hose and a sprayer nozzle
(http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/yardworks-8-pattern-nozzle-grip-0593171p.html)
to the darkroom tonight as well as a hook to hang it on when not in use.
I'd grabbed it for use in screen printing stuff I'll be using the darkroom
for, but it turns out to be super useful in cleaning up after photo stuff
too! Make sure the hose is emptied of water before you put it on the hook,
so you don't dump water all over the floor like I did tonight <_<

I also added some more gardena quick-connects around the darkroom as well,
there are a few more I need to add to complete that project, then
everything will be quick-connected and can be hooked up to regular or
tempered water quickly. Should make things a bit nicer when working in the
darkroom.
 -sen