[darkroom] Tmax resupplied and paper stuff

sen hacklab at sen.cx
Sat Dec 19 13:41:17 EST 2015

We were out of tmax developer so I grabbed us another bottle. I also grabbed some 8x10 FB paper for doing nice final prints on, it's ~$2 a sheet so please use it sparingly! I'll cut up one sheet of it into exposure test strips, please do your exposure setting on these rather than using entire sheets like we tend to do with the cheap RC paper.
I'd like to get us some 11x17 trays to do bigger prints in, anyone want to help fund this? We need three and they're $20 each locally. I checked online and they're $12 USD but once you figure in exchange rate and shipping it makes sense just to get them locally.
 -sen