[darkroom] New Color Enlarger -- Saunders 670 DXL Dichromatic

Daria Juniper daria at dangershy.ca
Thu Jan 15 18:00:01 EST 2015

Hello Fellow Photogs!

I have brought my new enlarger to the Hacklab.  It does color and b&w
and is adjustable in pretty much every conceivable way and allows for
very large enlargements.   The accessories and timer and so on will be
dropped off Friday, so enlargement and printing is kinda not going to
work until I get the rest of it all installed and setup Friday.  I
apologize for this inconvenience, but we get a wicked enlarger out of
the deal.

Please be super careful with this nice piece of equipment, it's top of
the line in it's class and quite special to me.  Do not use any
accessories on it except ones approved for it (Negative holders, lenses,
etc).  Otherwise please feel free to contact me should you have any
questions regarding it's use.

Cheers,
-Daria