[darkroom] e6 processor

Marco Buonocore mbuonocore76 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 20:04:46 EDT 2015

Hi there,

I was at the open house briefly this evening to have a look at your
facilities.  Pretty amazing space.

Would anyone be interested in an E6 processor I have that's not seeing
use?  It's a Colenta 30AT, made in Austria I think.  It makes a Jobo look
like a toy.

I'll attach a manual, and a video a friend took of it.  The manual has all
the physical dimensions.  It's not small.

I know the gentleman who used it before me was making Cibachromes with it.
It could be used for colour prints, or C41 colour processing.  I was going
to use it for black and white reversal processing, and I could lend some
expertise with that.

It's currently in a garage in the west end of Toronto; Jane & Dundas area.

There's very little information about these processors online, and I've
never actually used it.  I understand the principle in which it works, but
I'm sure there's alot of troubleshooting to do.  I suspect that's up your
alley.

If you want it, it's all yours.

Thanks,

Marco