[darkroom] Photo Emulsion Screens

sen hacklab at sen.cx
Tue Apr 5 15:57:13 EDT 2016

Sure, I don't see any issue with that. I'd email the list when you're
going to be doing one so people know not to plan anything that needs the
darkroom for that time period, and probably avoid open house nights if
possible? Other than that it should be fine. If you lock the door and
pull it closed it will then require swiping your member card/fob at the
reader to open it, which will keep people from accidently exposing your
screens to light while they're drying too.
Yay using the darkroom for more things! :)
  -sen