[Shop] Fwd: CNC router on kijiji

RC ranvir.chaudhri at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 00:48:30 EDT 2017

I emailed the guy, the CNC router is still available. Does anyone have any
specific questions about this thing? I can email him. The kijiji ad has a
video of it cutting aluminum... is that not convincing enough? (I ask
because I have no clue...)

I assume we could get it for $1000, if not $900 (and hopefully Hacklab will
pay half). If you think it's better to wait and get a more powerful CNC
router let it be known.