[Shop] Car camera factory

Jessica kibdlnq at jgvt.info
Wed May 17 07:33:16 EDT 2017

Dear sir/madam,

We learnt your company that you are in the market for car rearview camera in Japan.And our factory  is specialize in producing various kind of car rearview camera and export to all countries around the world.

We are a factory which is established in 2008 and has been in this line for more than 9 years.As we do business on the basic of integrity and our products are of high quality ,we enjoy  a good reputation in this line at home and abroad. Compare with other companies’ products ,ours are better in quality and reasonable in price.

We hope to enter into business relationship with you and exchange what one has for what one need on the basic of mutual benefit.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions

Looking forwards to hear from you soon!

Best wishes!

Jessica
ZHI HAO DA TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD