[Space] Balloon options

Trevor McKee trevordmckee at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 09:42:13 EST 2015

we have a big enough list (I'm guessing) we can likely handle a reasonable
payload / cost...

how heavy is the new small cube shaped go pro?

to me this calls for a spreadsheet of some kind with a wishlist of
potential  payloads... once we narrow down how heavy of a collection of
objects we want,  that tells us what the specs of the balloon need to
be...  Google docs works well, as a start...