[Autosail] Carbon Fiber - Round 1

William (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Tue Aug 2 23:02:40 EDT 2016

Hi there,

William (william.gibson.wg at gmail.com) invites you to participate in
the Doodle poll "Carbon Fiber - Round 1."

Practice CF - perhaps on Rudder or other materials.
  If all goes
well, we will CF the hull. This will require 3+ people.

  Food for
thought:
  -How to handle the bow and stern - trim extra material?

-What container to mix epoxy in (margarine tub was recommended to me,
and we also talked about metal bowls..)
  -Rudder hole - should this
be drilled first?

Participate now
https://doodle.com/poll/q523abckxdx75rv2?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps William to find a
suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more about how
Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

You have received this e-mail because "William" has invited you to
participate in the Doodle poll "Carbon Fiber - Round 1."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich