[Quadcopter] next meeting: Sat March 10th 7-9pm

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 16:39:51 EST 2012

Next meeting can't be next week Sat at 2pm, since that's the hacklab
show & tell event.  So I'm thinking we meet in the evening, say 7-9pm.
Agenda
  - make decisions about small quadcopter
  - order parts for it, if at all possible!

Mark your calendars for Saturday March 10th, 7-9pm.  And in the mean
time, those of you interested in small quadcopters, do some research and
put it in the spreadsheet, let's find our options!

Eric