[darkroom] Drying 35mm

Daria Juniper daria at dangershy.ca
Sun Feb 8 18:57:22 EST 2015

Yepo,

Use the "FLO" labeled fluid with the chems.. It's Kodak PhotoFlo, so
after a 4 min rinse, dump your film into the PhotoFlo for 2-4 min or so
... then take it out and hang it, while doing that quickly wet the
squeegee with PhotoFlo...you want to only ever have the film/squeegee
come into contact with Flo after this point.

Squeegee per usual method, and then watch as your film magically dries
super quick without spotting.

Cheers,
-Daria