[darkroom] Tracking down chem storage bottles.

sen hacklab at sen.cx
Wed Feb 18 15:37:53 EST 2015

Yeah you're right, more 1L bottles rather than less 2L makes sense from a
freshness point of view. We can always store bottles that aren't in use in
the closet, and I want to shuffle things a bit more in the upcoming weeks
to make room for more chemistry.
Your numbers sound reasonable! Freestyle Photo worked well for me and
they're pretty well known overall so I'd order from them unless there's a
good reason not to.
 -sen