[darkroom] Tracking down chem storage bottles.

Brendan Seabrook brendanseabrook at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:33:51 EST 2015

2x1L for Xtol, 2x1L for D76, 2x1L for Dektol another for more fixer. Given
the colour enlarger and the ability to do C41 I assume people will want to
do some RA-4 colour paper which will need 2 bottles. The rest would be for
things we want to try but don't know about yet (the known unknown) such as
Acufine or Foma R100 (B&W slide). I would rather order a couple extra than
be a few short but I also understand space is a premium so I'm flexible.

The accordions only go down to about 1/2 size. If we use 2x1L bottles
rather than 1x2L then the second bottle might stay a bit "fresher", but I
can get the 2L accordions if they will work better for other things.

Alternatively I could get some of these:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/88372-REG/Doran_Plastic_Storage_Tank_2.html
But at 7+ litre they seem a bit big. Can't seem to find any smaller.

Brendan.