[darkroom] Tracking down chem storage bottles.

sen hacklab at sen.cx
Wed Feb 18 14:21:07 EST 2015

We ordered the existing accordion bottles (and film washer and random
other stuff) from Freestyle Photo, freestylephoto.biz (despite the URL
they're legit).
I don't know anywhere local, which is why I gave up and ordered them. 12
more bottles seems overkill to me, where did 6+6 come from? I could see us
needing one for Xtol, one for D-76, one for Dektol, what else?
I want to grab some larger trays and larger bottles to be able to do
larger prints, but I'll be doing that in a month or two since I can't
justify the cost right now.
 -sen