[darkroom] Small things.

Andrew Kilpatrick ak at andrewkilpatrick.org
Sat Feb 21 14:38:07 EST 2015

I haven't had time to use the darkroom lately, so please the more we can
record stuff on the wall on paper the better. I had some recipes and
times for the black and white stuff... maybe make some notes on there as
to when stuff was made up and how many uses it had.

There should be some post-it notes somewhere that I put there for people
to use.

Andrew