[darkroom] Small things.

Daria Juniper daria at dangershy.ca
Sat Feb 21 14:40:37 EST 2015

Brendan,

We can get LOTS more than 22 rolls out of it, more like 50-80.  But when
it goes, it goes quickly.  So we should be mindful of that.  As for the
stop, it's indicator type to do a check with a cylinder to ensure it's
yellow .. if it's purple or anything but orange to light yellow, then
it's no good.  But the stop should have a very long life.

I believe the fix for film is 1+4 but please double check, and if it's
getting low please let us know so one of us can buy another bottle.  I
was going to hit downtown camera this month and grab some more t-max and
film.

Thanks for mixing it up, please mark it on the whiteboard and also
thanks muchly for the 35mm archival sheets.  I have a bunch of 6x7 that
I'm going to bring in.

Also, there is now 5x7 paper available for printing.

Cheers,
-Daria