[darkroom] New Color Enlarger -- Saunders 670 DXL Dichromatic

sen hacklab at sen.cx
Thu Jan 15 22:28:08 EST 2015

Scan and print digitally is the best way these days unfortunately :(
Cibachrome used to be a way to print positive-to-positive but it's long gone. In theory you can use an internegative and go pos-neg-pos but getting good results from that is evidently quite hard.
I shoot slides when I'm going to want to scan my film and negatives when I'm going to want to print it, these days. Doesn't help for existing slides though, I wish there was a better way!
 -sen