[darkroom] New Color Enlarger -- Saunders 670 DXL Dichromatic

Trevor McKee trevordmckee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 02:21:13 EST 2015

Thanks Sen!

Yes, I figured digital may have been the only option, it doesn't sound like
a high throughput enough operation to have been a commercially viable
option for chemical / developer manufacturers, even in the pre-digital days.

I have an (old-ish) negative / slide scanner I had purchased for this
purpose, don't use it that frequently, it mostly gathers dust on a shelf in
my basement. I could live with leaving it at hacklab if that's something
that would be of use to other darkroom members...  (and I had some color
balancing issues that I didn't have the expertise / time available to
devote to troubleshooting)...