[darkroom] Two 35mm rolls hanging, please pick up

Brendan Seabrook brendanseabrook at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:17:02 EDT 2015

Hi,

This is me. I intended to pick them up this past weekend however I had to
go leave and re-enter the country for visa reasons.

The good news was I took the opportunity to go down to Rochester and visit
George Eastman House. I would recommend to any photo-enthusiast. It was a
little light on Kodak history but it was still very interesting.
I shot a lot of film in Rochester so I will be developing that and picking
up my old stuff tonight.

Thanks
Brendan