[darkroom] Ubi is useful for the darkroom?

Vincent Shing Tai Lee vincentleest at gmail.com
Thu May 21 19:42:50 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I won an Ubi from a hackathon, and when I was talking to Sen in the dark
room on Tuesday, we thought it would be a great addition to the darkroom.
To assist you when you are in pitch black..

Here is a link to the Ubi

http://www.theubi.com/

I'm willing to donate this to hacklab and make it useful for the dark room.

It has IFTTT recipe support, voice command and voice announcement
functionality and webhooks?  (You can issue voice commands [think Siri,
Cortana, Google Now] "Ok Ubi! Remind me to change solution in 5 minutes" )

Things that i think this will be useful for..

Tell you when bath temperature is ready, with an internet connected device
to trigger webhooks..
Reminders?  (sorta works)
???  => profit!

Vincent