[darkroom] C41 Stop

Emmy Melissa Marie Legge saskeah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 00:25:45 EST 2016

Hey friends,

So sen has been super generous teaching me darkroom stuff lately, and I
developed my first roll of C41 by myself tonight after ze left the lab
(yay!), but made the critical error of pouring out the CD and stop rather
than putting them back in the bottles. /sadface... I let sen know and ze's
going to look into it the next time ze's at the lab, but if anyone is going
to do C41 processing in the next little bit, please make sure to check if
there's enough stop/that it hasn't completely oxidized before you go ahead
and pour in the CD!

Thanks!
emmy

--
Melissa Marie (Emmy) Legge, BSW, MSW, PhD student.
McMaster University