[darkroom] Photo Scanner

Emmy Melissa Marie Legge saskeah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:45:10 EST 2016

Hey all,

So, I have an Epson Perfection V500 film scanner at my house that doesn't
get used nearly enough. I brought it here, because it's just as easy for me
to scan my negs at the lab as it is at home. It's labelled with my name,
but please feel free to use it, just give me a shout if there are any
problems. I'm going to leave it in the darkroom on the shelf over the
enlarger.

Please feel free to use it, just lmk if there are any problems or
complications.
Thanks!
emmy

--
Melissa Marie (emmy) Legge, BSW, MSW, PhD student.
McMaster University