[darkroom] Zenit camera / cameras to borrow

sen hacklab at sen.cx
Thu Jan 7 11:29:25 EST 2016

When tidying the darkroom a little while ago we came across a Zenit 35mm
SLR on the shelf, who does this belong to? Is the plan to leave it at the
darkroom for lending out if people want to borrow it?
Something I want to make happen is having a few camera systems at the lab
that can be signed out if a lab member who doesn't have any film gear
wants to try shooting a roll or two, or someone wants to try a different
format than they usually shoot. I'll be bringing in my 645 camera for this
once I sort out storage for this stuff in the darkroom.
 -sen