[darkroom] Darkroom currently not 100% dark

sen hacklab at sen.cx
Tue Oct 25 11:29:23 EDT 2016

Also the ventilation for the darkroom has evidently been repurposed
temporarily to ventilate the network equipment, so ventilation for the
darkroom is currently limited. Please avoid doing any processes which
require ventilation for now.
This will also get fixed at some point, but I don't have an ETA for this
either.
  -sen