[darkroom] Darkroom currently not 100% dark

Daria Juniper daria at dangershy.ca
Tue Oct 25 11:52:50 EDT 2016

We will be moving the server to Unit 6, correcting the "way too long"
network cables and expanding foaming up the hole that's leaking light
into the closet ... this will be done this week and I'll do my best to
make sure that it's light proof again.

The ventilation will be restored as well, it was a temporary measure.

I know it's an inconvenience, this is all a priority to be done asap
though (this week).

Despite the recent silliness regarding the darkroom, it is important and
remains important and it's something I muchly care about.

-Daria