[Quadcopter] Status Update / Progress!

Christopher Tuckwood chris at thesentinelproject.org
Fri Mar 9 13:15:48 EST 2012

Thanks, Dan. I've found a few online calculators that have been useful too.
I'll check out the one linked in your spreadsheet later as I'm not able to
access it at work.

I'll be doing a fair bit of guessing as well with regard to both the
prop-and-motor combo (I'm resisting the urge to just assume that bigger is
better) and the right balance between battery capacity and weight. Does
anyone else have thoughts on either aspect?

--
CHRISTOPHER TUCKWOOD | Executive Director
chris at thesentinelproject.org | +1 (647) 222-8821

The Sentinel Project for Genocide Prevention
www.thesentinelproject.org