[Shop] [hacklab-members] Upgrading shop tools

Trevor McKee trevordmckee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:20:45 EDT 2016

Re-sending the shop list announcement ATrain made as it skipped my inbox,
and likely other's as well.  I will use this for all shop-related e-mails
going forward. I'm also ccing that list so this thread cross-posts there -
from now on just delete "members at hacklab.to" from the replies to my e-mail
and then this thread will continue in the location it should be -
shop at hacklab.to.

Shop list subscription instructions (from ATrain's June 24 message):

Hello Hacklab,  There's a new mailing list for the shop!

The intention is to move general shop related discussion to a separate list;
in order to reduce the noise on the main mailing list. Thislist can be used
for anything shop-related, such as equipment wishlist, training,
maintenance, and project ideas / advice..

Major shop announcements will still be broadcast over the normal channels;
but otherwise please only discuss shop stuff on this list.  (eg: "Shop is
on fire, please bring a fire extinguisher at your soonest convenience"
would still go out to members@)